View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #53
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sunny you went on to explained the information to me thank you. but lets get something straight you dont know what i know....and another why are you answering a question i intended for black man? and what i post here is my own shit. What im saying is this and you and black man could get mad i really dont give a shit.....how did you get were your at? by asking questions? if i ask a sincere question just answer it. plain and simple everyone wants to learn. And like i said there is away going to be a battle of the minds here. and some of you answers sunny isnt all the way factual also. in your thread with the questions and answers you stated that black people discover their were iron in their blood began to rust...thats true but black people are said to be the descendants of Ham.

i respect you both but certain shit you yall do irritates.

black man if i wrong tell ME WHERE I'm wrong...thats why the majority of the people here automatically "assume "you dont know what you talking about because you dont go on to explain.

THATS WHY IM MAD?