View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS

i've seen a real live rabbit cat in New Jersey - Animals are crossbred all the time - why is it so hard for you to fathom a dog, rat, and cat mixture - the pig was made to eat the dead bodies left around the caucus mountain region

Quote:
since when did pigs eat dead bodies?
since they were made - pigs will eat anything
Quote:
and what the hell u talkin about a rabbit cat?
a cat mixed with a rabbit

Quote:
and if that was true wouldn't everybody know it?
its not a big deal -

Quote:
if pigs really aare a hybrid of those 3 animals, scientists would have discovered that by now and im sure nobody would be eatin pork no more
scientist found out the cigarettes cause cancer and a host of many other diseases - why are people still smoking ?

its said that he never lived to see his program in action - he didn't "Create" white people - he made the caucasian - by breeding the lighter with the lighter - and so what if his head was big

Quote:
where do u draw the line of somebody not being black anymore but being white?
you figure that one out for yourself

do you believe in God ?

Quote:
i used to but i dont know anymore

you have a long time to grow and change your mind a million times if you are really 18 years old