View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #68
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
wow, skampoe has REALLY become nothing on this site. And to think Jigsaws shirt was so drug.rotten.undergroud.grimey that it ruined the composure of skampoe, for like, 4 days straight.

my wisdom builds you faggot

hahahahahahaha wisdom ahahahahahaha wat wisdon howtta peel the husk from the cob in record time ahahahahahahahhah watta fag

y u bitin stylemaster's book pose ahahahha faggit

african carlton hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
GAFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I almost burned dinner laughin at this... SKAMP... Skamp... skamp... What happened to you guy... you went from the Teddy Bear... make that Bounce House of Wucorp... to basically being Wucorp's bottomless toilet bowl... You and that young fellow whom I've never met who seems to have some sort of diffuculty figuring out how to operate a washing machine... What gives...
dood, tell this nigga sum thing for bitin ur book pose hahahahahah