Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 10:53 PM   #3259
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In the Browns defense, they do have a lot of injuries right now such as Donte Stallworth, Joe Jurevicius and some players on the offensive line. If Brady Quinn comes in as QB, I hope he doesn't do well though cause he seems like a dickhead, and Notre Dame is a joke.

It's a little early in the season to be talking about NFC championship. lol Dallas will probably choke again in the playoffs. Pacman Jones wll probably get in trouble before the end of the season. And T.O. will probably have his own bi sexual dating reality show on VH1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote