View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i see Texas losing again. I see Penn State losing.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that USC, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Penn State , take your pick finish with just one loss.

So who gets in if this happens??? Oklahoma would have to win the Big 12 championship against a good team.
I think they should be in cuz the Big 12 is probably the best conference this year.

USC plays nobody, but if Ohio State has only 1 loss, than that helps them.
Penn States only loss would be to Ohio State, so how could you put them in the championship over Ohio State.
Ohio States one loss comes to USC, so you can't put them in over USC.

At the same time, if this happens how do they possiblely decide who gets in??? Its near impossible.

The only guarantee would be Oklahoma...ALTHOUGH, if Oklahoma's loss is to a two loss team and Ohio States, Penn States is to a one loss team....how can you make that arguement.

USC than would seem to be the lock, BUT USC lost to the worst team compared to all of these teams...so does that eliminate them???

I kno its far fetched, but it could happen.....

Strenght of schedule would probably go to Oklahoma and Ohio State seeing that Ohio State would have played both USC and Penn State previously.
But how can you take Ohio State over USC???
Again, how can you take Penn State over Ohio State?
Yet again how can you take USC over Penn State.....USC beat Ohio State and Ohio State beat Penn State, but Oregon State crushed USC and Penn State crushed Oregon State....

My point being...this system is highly flawed and unless its an obvious choice, it is totally Bullshit...

PLAYOFF!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Olive Oil Goombah; 10-13-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote