View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #37
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Aye Nicky...the logo the browns wear on they helmet is in my sig. Stop crying, hoe. I made the bet, I know the rules. Logos. You'd of needed an NY logo if you lost. You won, I put the Brown logo. KEep cryin, it's funny.

And fuck Texas, they haven't lost to Missouri at home since...1897? Texas still has two tough games. Cross them fangaz, Eric Unseen.

FSU is going to run the ACC, and win the ACC Title. We ain't out that Title picture JUST yet...ashaha.

Oh and check this out. Penn State vs Ohio State? Penn State is going to CRUSH O.S. But I hope Fuckeyes win.

I wanna see the Fuckeyes lose 3 Nat'l Titles in a ROW! LOL, has any school as prestigous as Ohio State ever done that? Even lose 2 in a row? LOL. I still remember when the Gators trounched Ohio State after Ginn returned an opening kickoff for SEVEN and broke his leg hahahaha.

41-14 FLORIDA over Ohio State
38-24 LSU over Ohio State

LOL, I wanna see Florida State over Ohio State this year!! It's a long shot I know, but it'll prolly be a Big 12 dominance this year!

Do you really think Ohio State has a shot at the NAt'l Title Nicky? LOL, you're a homer, but prolly, but what puts you over USC lets say if it comes down to you to trying to play against a #1 team for the nat'l Title? USC spanked you guys.

I honestly can't pick the Nat'l Title game now. Texas looked impressive, but you guys still got texas tech and oklahoma state coming up!! Cross THEM fangaz, ERIC!

Hurricanes were down by 10 at point to Duke this week, LOL, pathetic!

LEt's get this fucknig thread stickied already

!!!