View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Dirty,

Oh how you just hate and hate and hate. Calling me a homer, when you swing from the Giants nutsacks all year.

Oklahoma lost two in a row in this century.
But i'm not worried. Pryor is a fucking stud and I hope we do see USC again cuz at least we will have a decent QB and the best running back in college football actually playing for us.

Florida State?? FLORIDA STATE???!!!!
1st of all...PLAY SOMEBODY!...the ACC is a basketball conference.
I thought you team was Miami??? Do you switch it up every year depending who wins the game between the two?
Just like you do for the Knicks/Heat......

Regardless, Florida state isnt really even relevent anymore. They havent been since Warrick Dunn left.

Anyways, bring on Penn State. They are the same Penn State team that lost to Boeckman at home last year. They are our second rival, our biggest one this year cuz Michigan is a joke, so it will be a great game.

At Ohio State, we reload, we don't rebuild. Pryor is a true freshman and he already gets it.
Javon Ringer and his heisman hopes just died.

ANyways, on to a more credible posteer...

ERic,
Personally, if Texas is going to win it all, their defense needs to play good. I have yet to see a dominant defense in the Big 12, but i suppose Texas' is the closest. They have a tough schedule.