View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #792
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
good for tampa to overcome such a meltdown.

nevertheless, this series will be absolutely unwatchable unless you're a fan of these teams.
You can't possibly be serious. This shows what kind of fan you are. Try and argue that these two teams aren't among the most exciting to watch this year. I personally think this will be one hell of a series. For Christ's sake, the God damn Tampa bay Rays made the World Series!!! Who woulda thunk it?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote