View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa
Default Dr. Strange Movie Likely Among Next Crop Of Marvel Films

He is the Master of the Mystic Arts and the Sorcerer Supreme of the Marvel Universe. If a magician without limits seems unlikely in this day and age of “realistic” comic book movies, consider that Dr. Strange’s next moniker might be the weirdest of all: Big Budget Film Hero. The character Marvel editor Joe Quesada called “problematic,” and comic writers Neil Gaiman and Stan Lee called the one character they’d most like to see next in film, is very much at the top of the list for a post “Avengers” make-over, Marvel Studios President of Production Kevin Feige told MTV News.
“Very much so,” Feige said. “I’d say in the next year, year and a half, as we start putting together our film slate for 2012 and 2013, I would not be shocked if we saw Dr. Strange on those lists. I love the idea of taping into the magical realm of the Marvel Universe, which is fairly significant and hasn’t yet seen life on screen.
“It’s something I’m very, very interested in,” he emphasized.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2008/10/20...t-kevin-feige/

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote