View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #39
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

i peeed a lil when i seen this post hahahahahahaha good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Name: Kris
Physical: 6'1'', 180lbs (with only 9% body phat...cheya boi) athletic build, blue eyes, brown hair but I usually keep it shaved....

education - currently on my 4th year of college in a field I have no interest in pursuing......I was apart of an old curriculum (the last year this was permitted as well) in regards to high-school therefore allowing students to 'NOT' have to take any sciences or math past grade 10. <-- In doing so, I've been limited academically to pursue anything I've taken an interest in.........that, and also due to laziness because anything I want to pursue college doesn't offer......but the word college graduate looks good on a resume so I figure what the hell......

Hopefully when I get a bit more info, I'll attempt @ joining the military or at least the reserves to get the training so I can pursue a career with JTF2....but that's an outstanding long-term goal, and the failure percentage to join is 60% from all applicants......but I figure it's motivation, plus I can't see myself doing anything else.......seriously the first time in my life I feel actually 'lost'.......

Affiliations: None......aside from clan gamer tags on my PS3 specifically for COD4

Other: Done martial arts most of my life starting from age 11......did Tae Kwon Do for 4yrs, but was too young to attempt a black belt test...plus the lack of competitions was another drive considering I like to compete often....Afterwards I pursued Wing-Chun Kung-Fu, practiced that for 2-3yrs and left due to wanting to train in a 'sport' rather then 'self-defense'...and now I've been thoroughly training mostly in Muay Thai.....I have some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu experience, but the ground game is not in my repetoire; though I have competed in several grappling compeitions....trained in Thailand for about a month though....awesome experience but the cliamte is way too much for a winter-based canuck like myself...lol.

I play guitar, but can only powerchord ALL my songs, so they dont sound clean, therefore I mostly play skate punk (Offspring, Ramones, Green Day, etc..) and I don't prqactice often so its very choppy.....I also find it hard to relate to folks and actually make 'friendships' rather then 'associations' which I mostly have......so I mostly spend my time training or play a lot of online games and watch tons of movies.....I also smoke a copious amount of ganja, and am thinking I'm starting to get an addiciton......

Oh yeh, and here's a few pics:

wyrd up.......:spin :
post pics of ur ink werk, looks dope...
peace

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote