View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 02:32 PM   #41
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

ok ill do this, why not...

Name: Asim Rai
birthplace: London, YouKay
Quick Stats: Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Built Physique, 5.6ish, carrying a little holiday weight

Where I be and was: I grew up in Frankfurt (Germany), but when I was 14 I moved to native London. I lived in Deutschland because my dad is and will always stay there. Now I am here with my mother and brother who in fact is called "KingKazim" and recently joined the corp.

Education: Just graduated from Brunel Law School in London and doing an Investment Management Certificate at the moment.
I also educate myself on street knowledge and world knowledge casually cos i wanna know THE ledge.

Hobbies: I love the gym, love boxing and soccer and also reading..yes yes

Fav Film: Braveheart followed closely by Godfather 1,2,3

Colours: Blue and green

Book: Autobiography of Malcolm X, Art of War, The Republic

Fav City: Virginia Beach USA

Food: Meat (Chicken esp)

Hates: Ignorance, People who are tooo emotional, whinging

Loves: My Ipod Touch, my laptop, this forum, Arsenal FC, Floyd Mayweather Jr (no homo), watches, Dr.Pepper

Embarassed of: My big feet, but you know what they say about guys with big feet right right??!?

Favourite Non-Hip-Hop Album: Californication

my first ever sig when I came to the corp, so old i even forgot who made it for me, infinity props for the dude who did tho...

anyway this is me

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9

Last edited by Prince Rai; 09-05-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote