View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
HAHAHAHahahah, this brings up another question

have you said any wucorp jokes in real life?

i at times call morgan freeman morgayn freemen LOL!

I also clown someone on a bulletin, then when they reply all angry i send them a link to that exact same bulletin like general wise, then if they reply again i send them a link of a picture of them looking particularly faggy
werd is bond yo ahahahahha ask father time n jigsaw- theres this crack head round my way and looks like style in this picture

and i swear every time i see holmes i always yell put

gaaaaaaaaaavin!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote