View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 05:49 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this EP turned album was the last one we heard from master MC/producer Lord Finesse and I must say that for me this is where he really peaked. Production is flames throughout and 'Ness is so smooth it's ridicilous on here, his punchlines is crazy though they sometimes are so easy they'll make you laugh but still works because of the mans extreme swagger (lol, i said it). "When I be on the mic i'm making more moves than a dance instructor" hahah shit like that...

the whole concept of the album is brilliant and original and works really well, he got 9 real songs on here and surrounds them with interludes featuring dope beats and a famous MC presenting the song that's about to come up. all the guest rappers perform well on here - Finesse, OC and KRS-One on a song is a insane combination. about 2/3 of the songs on here I would give a perfect 5/5 rating and the way the album is executed as a whole is crazy so i'd give it a 9/10 rating without a problem. peep it if you haven't had the chance yet.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote