View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #81
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Aye Unseen I'll give your College Squad props if they get this win. I been said that this trio of games they are currently in (2-0 thru the first 2) would be their hardest test. I dunno who ya'll face after Tech..but these should be your final big tests.

Pass the final one, I will show respect and prop up the 'Horns. But I would still doubt them if they were to face a good team in the Title Game. They could proll beat PSU...but if they were to face Florida..fuck that..it's a wrap.
after this its Kansas and A&M, not sure about the order, there's no upset happening this weekend Tech's been running the same system and we shut it down every time. Orakpo is gonna make just about everything they try on offense irrelevant, the O-line is gonna have fits the entire game. I think it's got the making of the most lop-sided of their 4game stretch against top 10 ranked opponents(well 2nd, Missouri got demolished) so yeah, I'm saying something like a 45-24 type game. Hook'EM

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote