View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #84
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Less than one hour to go and we'll all find out what's what. Hook'em

on a side note, Georgia got blown the fuck out by Florida and Florida St got beat by Georgia Tech. ACC's football is pretty sad, Miami and FSU are your powerhouses there and they're having mediocre seasons. Florida is the cream of the SEC, I think they take Alabama in their title game. I'd really like to see that game, Texas vs Florida, that's the two top conferences in college ball going at it. For anyone who thinks the SEC or Big 12 is overated, tell me what conference you'd put ahead of them. PAC 10, Big Ten 10, etc I don't see one out there that's got better teams from the top to the bottom. Texas will become the first team in 65 years to beat 4 top 12 ranked opponents in a row. Pretty amazing feat (even if Missouri and their squeaker over Baylor is leaving them look really over-rated) The other 3 (OU, OSU, and TT) are for real squads and worthy of the rankings.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote