View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury
Default I got laughed out of a meeting :(

Hi wuCorp!

I was in a meeting for the past hour or so with my boss and the human resources girl. All was going good but all of a sudden she started giggling. She whispered something to my boss and I assumed it was just about work and he started laughing too.

I am a very serious businessman and took offence to this. I wondered why were they laughing what did I do! I thought I had something on my face or between my teeth and it made me really self concious.

They continued with the meeting and she just burst out laughing again.

I stood up for myself and demanded to know what was funny! She tried to control her laughter but couldn't, then my boss said "you look like a pidgeon".

I was hurt, I am a good worker and they insult my looks because I look like a pidgeon? I'm very attractive in my eyes and it hurt my self esteem, so I left work early and am now at home. I think i'm going to quit.

Do I look like a pidgeon?

Teachin Da SeedZ