View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
running backs by committee are really fuckin with my fantasy brain these days. Its time to adapt to the new NFL. Kurt Warner has been killin it for me this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
the non-wutang league I'm in, I just start Johnson and White from the Titans. ABSolutely KIllin it with those two together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
yea man. thats the best committee going right there.
I'm probably gonna start Jacobs/Ward next week cuz my other backs are McFadden, Julius Jones and Larry Johson.
Ward gets me more points than all of those guys. Ray Rice is gonna get thrown in too.
(from another thread)

I had Johnson when Bush went out. No One had gotten White off of waivers at that point so I lucked out. But yeah that's gonna be a continuing trend in fantasy I'll stick too. The Giants, the Cowboys (if they're healthy) the Panthers, the Falcons, if you got those as your comittee squad and start them, you're almost guarenteed to get atleast solid number and sometimes fuckin crazy numbers cuz there so consistent as teams running the ball

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote