View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

AHahahahah I picked up Tim Hightower in like Week 3. When did all you fantasy nerds start picking him up? I've got Donovan AND Campbell on my team. Campbell though I only start over McNabb when the matchup is really good. I don't trust Jason enough to start him versus say..the Giants.

My team is like 7-2, one behind first, primed for another playoff appearance. I actually think I have a shot to win my 2nd in a row title at NFL.Com.

I picked up the Dolphins and Cardinals defenses last week..and the Cardinals balled yesterday. Had to upgrade from the Colts/Chargers DSTs that I had.

Now my team is basically set and ready to go. I picked up Aaron Stecker 2 weeks ago. Is Duece suspended? I haven't heard anything about those players involved in the testing scandal. If Duece is gone, then I'm gonna start Stecker and Hightower next week and display my fantasy football knowledge in all its splendid glory.