Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #3820
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Yo......for the record, just out of curiosity......

can you call the cable company to watch only '1' or '2' specific teams you care to watch on the reg? (i.e.: every OAK or BAL game) Or do you have to order a whole package that is mad $$$$ and get a bunch of games you could care less to watch?

I know I could just call myself but uh......I won't be on hold and have to talk to some douche rep compared to some1 who knows here, lol...

thanx cheerz
well, it basically work two ways

Cable, and NFL Sunday Ticket Package

Cable

You get 3 games early in the day. 1 at night (NBC), 1 at monday night (espn)

The 3 games are split up between Fox and CBS. 2 on Fox, 1 on CBS or vice versa

Your local game is one of the 3.

It obviously depends on your time zone, but for me you get the 1 o clock games, and the 4 o clock games

So for example

at 1 o clock, youll get a game on FOX and a game on CBS

at 4 o clock youll get 1 game on one of the two stations, the other jus playing whatever the station feels like playing

Sunday Ticket Package

you get all the games.

Too answer your question, unless you live in that area, no you cant just get the games of the certain team. So your best bet is the package

OR, you can always go online and find it elsewhere

Justin.tv usually has different games streaming, so you might get lucky and see who you want
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote