Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #3993
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yup....

about my cuz, yea i was baffled by that, but they fucking did it. FUck that new stadium anyway, i miss the fucking old ass dingy Cleveland municipal stadium anyway I hate those orange seats, i hate the way the whole fucking place looks.

Give me Lambeau field over any of em.
that's fucked up about your cousin, on the real, I'd call a couple of lawyers cuz that whole deal sounds shady as fuck

as far Reliant goes

I can't complain about the stadium itself, the view is great even being close to the upper-upper level (section 538) but the crowd for the most part is kinda wack, I've been to Cowboys games too and they're loud as FUCK in there and if you get rowdy the whole stadium is gonna get rowdy with you. Could be the money OR the culture of losing. In my mind that shouldn't matter, its the fans fault if the teams 12th man sucks ass. A home-field advantage should be just that. it leaves me scratching my head alot

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote