View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #9
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Yeah this is much better guys!!! Everything about this is better and you seem much more comfortable on the beat so everything comes across more natural!!! My only only complaint is I think you dragged the intro out a bit too long, it was dope but after a while it got repetative. Massive improvement on your flows, on the last couple of tracks I thought Skampoe was starting to really outshine Jigsaw but on this one I still think Skamp had the edge but only just cos Jigsaw really upped his game so props to him for that. Anyway respect to you both you can see the work your putting in to improve and its paying off cos this was a dope track!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote