Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #4000
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Can Detroit beat anybody? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@they're 0-11 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wouldn't be that something if they beat Tennessee tomorrow? I'm getting tired of seeing Detroit every Thanksgiving. Well it looks like the Browns are gonna have another losing season now that Brady Quinn is out for the rest of the season. Romeo is gonna have to go with Derek Anderson's sorry ass again LOL. Braylon Edwards is still dropping the ball often huh? LOL. I just don't understand why the Browns fans are so loyal. The Browns fans need to send a message to the team and stop showing up at their home games because then if the Browns saw that the stadium was half empty, maybe their asses will start to win some damn games consistently and go to the playoffs and stop playing like pussies.
Well Brady Quinn wasn't doing any better than Derek Anderson has this season. They were real similar in a lot of stats. So I don't think his injury is that big of a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote