View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #170
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
well we don't have a playoffs.

And strenght of schedule counts cuz, lets say Boise played Ohio States schedule. Do you think they can get thru either USC or Penn State??? I doubt they go thru the Big Ten unscathed. Thats why they don't get a bid.

Altho i will say that the Big East does not deserve an automatic nor does the ACC.
Indeed put any of those teams in the Big 12 and none of 'em are going undefeated.

Boise for instance, they'd run the table playing Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State??? if you think the answer is yes to that question then you're fooling yourself. All that could get solved with a playoff system which is what I'd like to see but for now we're all at the mercy of them muthafuckin polls. sucks, but it is what it is.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote