I kung-fu samples
The Cilva samples from "I"
1. "Shoalin's the foundation from which all kung-fu springs. Reverend. Give me another chance. Mister. We can't just execept students on their own say so. Reverend. Please make an exception. We must wait. I can't make the decision myself. Than who can make it? The Abbot I'll talk to him. The abbot is resting. You can't disturb him. I've traveled a long way to come here. I am not going back. I'll see the Abbot!"-Invincible Pole Fighter
2. "Good. Wu-Tang martial expert."-Ten Tigers From Kwangtung
3. "They say he's a swordsman. To me it seems he can't use a sword."-Kid with the Golden Arms
4. "Your swords good. I admit."-Kid with the Golden Arms
5. "Huh... If you should loose it your finished."-Kid with the Golden Arms
6. "His technique was perfect."-Kid with the Golden Arms
7."...8 rounds of combat"-unknown film
8. "Don't mention that. We've never learned each other's style. That's always the way we've done it."-Executioners from Shaolin
9. "When this ring appears again in the future, it'll be your death."-5 Element Ninjas
That's it! I'll have to find sample #7.
Last edited by mantis_fist; 12-10-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Reason: added the remaining samples