View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:40 AM   #144
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
I was kicked out of the store while testing a Wii. I was on it for like an hour and a half.
i remember earlier in the year i was in best buy playing dynasty warriors gundam on the ps3 for like 45 minutes no body complained maybe cuz we rotate the controller between me and two other consumers

but damn that stinks shizz i've played the wii and it's dope 4 the casual gamer but some of the games 4 me a turn off i dunno. haven't been interested 4 a nintendo console since N64 when they had mario kart, turok and starfox games

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote