View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #19
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the polls this year. I would also like to thank the other canidiates for the Wu-Tribune award. I will continue to do my best in giving die-hard wu-Tang/Killa Beez fans informed information to the best of my abilities about what's hot from the camp and what's not. I feel as fans we should not waste money on weak products. As the year 2009 approches I will continue upon this, hopefully with the help of The Silencer, B-rock & Techwon. We can all drops quality reviews once in awhile (We do have lives). Hopefully by the the 2nd Quarter the people on this website will start to antcipate my reviews. I will try my best to bring change to the Wu-Tribune. So read it or waste $15 LOL. This is Hollow Dartz signing out. C.E.O. of Wu-Tribune....