View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hip Hop Shop

I think it's funny that I won this award this year, in 07 I would have thought I deserved it but this year I think it's a bit unjust seeing as a few others have been holding it down and trying to maintain the place while I put focus elsewhere. So im just going to hand my award over both to Claaa 7 (who was nominated) and Reiko (who wasn't nominated). These two were the ones that really held it down in 08 and are a couple of the selected few who's opinions I value in the hip hop shop.

I would also like to give shout outs to the people who have helped make hip hop shop a good place to be, these are the dudes who actually bring something to the table, we may not agree on everything but everyone here is willing to be open to things and bring a fresh perspective.

Inspectah Chek
Cap
11th Chamber
Infinity Tha God
Whers
Shizzah
Durag
Pat Bateman
DJ Methods
TSA
Benny Lava (he's a hater of the Grim Latin but his opinions have value)
Sheepish Lord Of Chaos
Wera

I know there are a few more im forgetting but my mind is a bit shitty right now. Just know that the ones I interact with for the most part and maintain healthy debate with in that sub-forum are the ones that keep the place going and keep me coming back.

Thanks everyone.

Box Office

I can't believe i've held it down two years in a row, im just glad the work i've put in has not gone unnoticed even though I don't always get the rep lol. Thanks to everyone that voted for me and thank you to all those that are active on a regular basis there.

Big shout outs to

100 Proof
Brock
Storm
The Doctor
Techunique
Dusk
Nakhi

For always maintaining an active interest in this highly underated sub forum.

Pope Of The Vatican

Wow, im honored by such praise and I thank everyone that voted for me, it's nice to be appreciated for your contributions and it's especially endearing knowing you have the respect of your fellow members. A lot of us within the vatican each have our own qualities that help us shine here and it could have easily been someone else winning this and they would have deserved it too.

Thanks again everyone, Peace.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 12-26-2008 at 10:29 PM.