View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #32
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up

PEACE thank you for the award...I appreciate all those who voted for me and who read my posts, especially when i get down to it and write really lengthy shit..I'm glad and i really appreciate that ppl read my stuff

shout out to M-Eighty, Kevlaar 7, and Bronze Nazareth for spendin time around here communicating with the fans and for continuing to supply us with that real hip hop shit that we want...much thanks for that

peace to all who hang around in the Wu chamber and keep me interested in checkin out what everyone's got to say almost every single day....Shout out to whers, Ya Bane, 11th Chamber, Tauro, wera, The GFX, Hollow Dartz, Firm Handshakah and everyone else that's cool

also peace to my mothafuckin man Lord Beatjitzu aka Bruce Li for supplyin that FIRE in the audio section this year, can't wait to hear some new shit fam..

this past year was the craziest of my life, I moved across the country, had to get established in an unknown place, and I didn't get to hang around here QUITE as much as I did in the past but I'm settled down now and should be postin lots of stuff in 2009....

thanks again and PEACE to the Wu-heads all across the globe!!