View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #34
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
That anyone would call this album over-rated is wild to me, one of my favorite albums of all time regardless of genre's. I think all 3 of Outkast first albums are classic so take it however but anyone who's so-so on it should listen to it again just to make sure. The only thing I skip on the album is the call-from-a-prison skit (idk if it even has a name) but other then that I just let it play. Amazing beats, amazing lyrics and I love the concepts of the songs. The creativity that they display in their subject matter is rare in any form. I can't say enough good things about this album.
well said guy. All 3 albums are classics they go from Aquemini , Atleins , SPCM for me in that order.

Stankonia had some ill moments too Xplosion with B Real and Gangster Shit come to mind

Aquemini is flawless

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote