View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #83
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
ms rza is actually the lamest bitch ever. yeah girl youre fucking hyped up by dudes on here and the sad thing is you enjoy it. youre not pretty, i think youre actually the opposite. not to mention you look trashy and cheap as fuck. you look like you get all your clothes from the cheapest store at the mall and wow like im sorry not to brag, but in real life, i am far better than you. youre not the queen. wtf? the queen of wu forums hahahaa ur life is pathetic.
and im suppose to be offended?
by the way we are still waiting on the pics of u and superb.
and next time come at me with some better punchlines.
weak.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ