View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 09:54 PM   #3
Da Ryda
a chink in your armour...

Da Ryda crouching tigerDa Ryda crouching tiger
Default Re: Questions for the Wu fam in the UK...

Nas get half decent spins but nowhere near pop raps like 50 Cent (I'm really gettin annoyed with this guy, playing his shit all the fucking time). Wu is fucking forgotten.

4 in the morning on some pirate radio if you're lucky. Mans don't really check for Wu like that. Only the real headz know what Wu has done for people like 50 and appreciate Wu. Obviously, just about everybody heard of them so yeah... influential and old big Hip Hop groups always get props here. Like Public Enemy for example.

Ms. Dynamite was pregnant and wanted to have a year off. Personally I don't like her voice rapping or singing. Check out Est'elle instead. She's making big noise here right now

As for Excalibur and Semtex... I ain't never heard of them but then again I wouldn't know too much of UK Hip Hop. Top rappers in UK right now: Skinnyman (grimey whitey) , Klash-nekoff (touted as the best in UK), Roots Manuva and Kano. Althouth personally I can't stand that guy.

Craig David is hated here too but I think he's very talented and he does what he does best and people should lay off him, even in person he's very down to earth guy and he doesn't smoke, drink or fuck groupies or nothing.