View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:43 AM   #146
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
REALLY!?
5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?

YOUR PROSTATE?!

YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

HOLY SHIT!!

5 OF YOU!?

WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD PUT A PLASTIc DIcK IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?

WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?

REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?

REALLY!?!??!

reallly?!?
Really, Really, Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
why yes, yes i have had sexual intercourse with women.

i enjoy everything a straight man would enjoy, i pull hair, spank, and enjoy slutty scumbag acting women with no dignity whatsoever during sex. I will eat pussy if your exceptionally attractive and clean but only then but never get asked to eat pussy or pressured cause my dick is massive. I would make an exception if you plunged my face into it forcefully and suffocated me with your vagina. I also enjoy filthy, obscene talk. I also enjoy tonguey kissing during sex and sucking womens necks. Squirting preferable, but obviously not mandatory and i enjoy having my back scratched after whilst being sat on by your wet impaled vagina.
By the way you describe this, you seem to never have fucked a REAL woman although im not saying you havent pumped a stupid lil girl. you talk like a teenager who hasnt actually spent a long time fucking with a girl...oh wait, you are still a teenager!!! I keep forgetting this and i know i should'nt cos it explains alot. I just hope you grow out this phase by the time yer in the mid-20's or i seriously feel bad for ya derrick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Is that shit on her face cos it ain't blood?!?!?! lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
yeah sure why not.
I knew you'd say that blacky, i gotta point out that your more braver than my woman who simply gave me a sternful NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
you dont count..........you dont have a dick......apparently
hahahahaha that one went over yer head eh? lol This thread has been a belter, some of the serious responses are lil funny.

Begongo used to own these kinda threads,hahaha