View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #3105
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@11th Chamber dissing Lebron's teammates calling them 6th men hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hey 11th Chamber i've been trying to tell Nicky that Lebron's teammates suck except Zydrunas and Maurice but he won't listen and that's why the Cavs aren't gonna go far in the playoffs. LOL@Cavs lost to Washington hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Deshawn Stevenson's corny suit and bowtie when he was sitting on the bench at the Cavs game hahahahahahahahaha. He has terrible taste in clothes. Boston has been playing bad lately. I'm surprised they lost to Charlotte, Knicks, Houston. Tracy McGrady is starting to suck. He should retire after this year. He's not scoring a lot like he used to and i know that's because of injuries. Boston and Cleveland is gonna be a good one tonight. Is that in Cleveland or Boston?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote