View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #3122
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny how as soon as Marbury is linked with the Celtics, they go shit. imagine if he actually went there, they be a lottery team in no time.

The Magic are good, but i dnt see them beating either Boston or Cleveland in a playoff series, offensively the Magic are better, but they lack that grind out physical play the playoffs require.

The Spurs are quietly doing their thing, everyone thought they were finished at the beginning of the season. now look at them. from the west i can see the Lakers, Spurs and possible Houston going to the finals. i would say Utah but Boozer gonna be out for a long time and they might not even make the playoffs, but Utah are a very deep team, probably have the best bench in the league.

and lol Bulls lost to the Thunder. GO THUNDER!!!!!!