View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #7
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

haaha at listing BDR and more fish...

there's no doubt that trife's style influenced ghost's sometime after BPW, and i'm sure that that even extends into trife having actually contributed some lines to the verses ghost himself has written... and i wouldn't be surprised to hear that trife has written an entire verse here or there for ghost.

i think this whar verse and the cormega one are probably the two most likely to have been mostly written by trife, and i agree that the trife style comes out more on guest verses, but beyond that it's really impossible to say. and going so far as saying ghost's last 2 albums were written by trife is just ridiculous.

anyway i doubt trife will have much to do with this upcoming RnB album so that should make you feel better

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote