View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i personally dont just want a girl that will suck my dick cause after you bust that fatal nut who cares, and i don't want a girl that will take it in that ass cause my dick isn't a pinky and would never fit unless she constantly getins blown out dayly by several 6 inch diameter dicks.

i im looking for a quality girl with no emotional baggage self esteem issues or hopelessness in life, and is superbly good looking.

stare social degenerate pussy is cool but overrated and pointless and brings drama too, only its pointless and from a girl you really don't wanna hear anything from but wanna still have sex with you so have to act like you care enough to fight back and throw your dignity in the gutter cause your fighting with a bitch you skeet on and not in.