View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I love my girlfriend and everything, and I'm happy with my situation, but les is somewhat right.

I am kind of a sucker and I miss the excitement of random, unprotected, alcohol-induced high-risk sexual encounters.

But at the same time, I feel like that lifestyle was fun for a while, but I have grown out of it.
dont get me wrong he has a point but at some point that shit gets gay
i used to fuck with 2 girls (not at the same time) and shit, but i couldn't talk to them. There was nothing to them, after fucking i would like my back scratched and a nice conversation. I could and would get my backscratched by one was so dumb she sucked at scratching and the other one would just talk about herself and all her problems and i didn't wanna here it.

where as theres this really pretty girl at the bank i joke around with her and stuff but haven't made any moves, i will tomorrow tho, just a number tho.

anyways she's going to school for law, really funny and talking to her at a bank briefly is becoming better then having sex with depressed bitches that i have nothing in common with.

i mean, you bust a nut and naked women look and feel good but sometimes it's how well ya know.