View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 11:20 PM   #14
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default Re: tree of life (6) - my birthday

I'm not tryin' to come between you and god or anything... ----- i know that! peace

But you always suggest that you know more about their standin' and postion then they themselves do ----- thereīs illusion in this material world and i was caught deeply in that illusion as well and i know how one feels and how oneīs mind is. the wu heads are physicially older than me, but i overcame their state of mind over the last four years, cause god lifted me above them, showed me their illusion, practising on me, while ie listened and talked to them.

This troubles me for your quest to find a higher being. ---- itīs not a quest anymore cause i found god and itīs the same god wu once worshipped as group, they only called him by different name and he didinīt showed them who he really was, cause therefor he chose me... for not getting this highest product of all, he fullfilled their wishes and they became the stars with all the materials and fame they wanted to have! i never got that.i wanted it sooner in life but i got loose from these wishes, with gods true knowledge teaching me what it all really worth for.

When I look at wu-tang and their message I don't see it as an oppurtinuity to advance their understand but rather as a means to open myself up into their world and their knowledge ------- see... i know what you mean and you just stated it. you on a different spiritual level. your mind isnīt that far as mine is and i donīt say that with any pride or lookin down to you. i mean.. if god didnīt came to me and completed my puzzle, i would also still look up to the wu and some others and learn from them.. but hell yea. i overcame all the knowledge they brought to life and i learned a lot and itīs nearly all true.. but they lost it somehow..now iīm here to bring it back and make them advance... but surrendering to one higher isnīt easy..i know that.. but i belive in raeīs good heart somewhere below mountains of fat... lol :-)

after all they are standin' together on things and your the one on the outskirt of it all....
----- iīm not on any outskirt. iīm on top of ot and out of it and my body is in it... i stand together with god and iīm all happy with that. canīt noone and nothing replace god! they not even together like they supposed to be and they donīt feel all happy cause they donīt have god for real on their sides... hear it in their recent and latest lyrics... hm.. they got material true... but for real..thatīs not what it takes to make the world a better place or takin over the streets or something.. they just two out of a thousand rappers who all battle for one big city, one big dream... but none of them is really a king... they all wannabes. still under control of the material.. the politics, the law, the bitches, the coke, the cash, the ... whatever... god is not bend on any of that.
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote