View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
ghostlaced, so you don't have to research how tsa does things around here.

1. the next thing tsa did was he said that i was catching feelings. he mentioned something about this being the internet and wanted to know why i was getting so upset.

2. after i logged off, he mentioned something about destroying me so bad that i couldn't take it anymore and i had to log off wu-corp.

3. he mentioned something about destroying my e-life and that he would eventually destroy my real life.

so once you do those 3 steps, i'll let you know what to do after that.
you're lying.

you logged on for the next 3 days and didn't post a thing.
I said you were destroying yourself but i was fucking you mind, or something on those lines, which is very, very, very true.

oh no wait, i said you are destroying your life cause now you could never be a public figure or run for any office because you got bullied into nudity online.