View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Let me remind you, this is serious.

Speakonitgod knows LS is far far light years behind OB4CL beacuse:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i don't understand how everyone in the world doesnt agree on this.... not because its my opinion, but beacuse only built is a perfect album.....even the flaws add to its perfection (wu tang karate, stanima)...
This will take light years to decipher like Supreme Clientele with drunken Scottish vocals.

Tony is a strong contestant since he never fails to bring the truth, but since he types like a child, most of the people ignore him on here. Tuff luck, Tony!

Senator and Batemen copy from eachother, and that is something that will spread more and more through light years on the Corp. But are they equaily ahead, or not? Or maybe not at all? These are strong question.

Yes, I'm putting Ghostlaced into this, beacuse I think he is just misunderstood. Wucorpia is a cruel reality. They will understand one day, 'Laced, maybe when Carter 7 is released with Lol Wayne copying the Nastradamus cover.

Black Man is here because he needs your votes. U know he speaks wisdom cyphers, u just don't wanna admit to yourself that the Black Man is God, that the White Man is Devil and that the latinos and asian are left out.