View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
hahaha, did you see him at the inauguration ? geezus he looked annoyed - and speaking of the video of the speach, have you peeped the views ?
1,589,801 views in ONE DAY ?#$@#%#!$^%$^
it has to break some kind of record/s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4
wow, good stuff..^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
do u think bush should have his own comedy show, maybe a day in the life of bush type thing?
thats wat i been saying..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
only president to land 2 sitcoms and a cartoon.
i mean seriously, you have to respect that shit, Cosby couldn't even do that, and it's his job to be on TV
werd up, but fuck cosby, i hate that mother fucker...
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote