Thread: Bill Cosby
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
In all seriousness, I support everything Bill Cosby does. He's an old man, and although he doesn't always phrase everything appropriately, what he says has a lot of truth to it, and he's trying to challenge his people in order to help them better themselves, and that makes him unpopular with some.

Mainly, I'm biased because I grew up watching the Cosby Show, and I still watch that shit on rerun, and its still hilarious, without being profane. The whole family can watch it.

Uptown Saturday Night? Classic. The Stand-up isn't bad either. And I believe my colleague CharlesJones already mentioned Let's Do it Again.

I don't plan on buying his hip-hop album, as it isn't really my thing, but I respect his right to make it, and I hope somebody gets something out of it.

Bill Cosby is the man, and anybody who disagrees is a faggot.
I have noticed a recent trend of talking shit about Bill Cosby on here, and felt the need to remind you faggots that Bill Cosby is GOD status and that nobody on this website comes close to his success, wisdom, or straight gangsterness.

HE CARES ABOUT POOR BLACK PEOPLE AND TRIES TO HELP THEM.

And shame on anybody who hates him for that.

CharlesJones and Bill Cosby understand that a lot of black people are stupid and need help.

Now, as a white person, I readily admit that there are plenty of white people who are just as stupid, we just aren't as lucky to have a prominent white man have the balls to come out and tell us.

Show some respect faggots.

If you are reading this, Bill Cosby is better than you in every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote