View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #123
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Damn, spunkonhisdog posted pics of girls TAKING PICS OF THEMSELVES WITH CAMERA PHONES THAT THEY CLEEEEEEEEEARLY POSTED ON DA INTERNET, AND SAYING THAT THEIR HIS BITCHES!!!!!!!!

YOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE PICS AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW THEM JUST COZ YOU POSTED THE PICS????????????? IF I POST A PIC OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA DOES THAT MEAN IVE FUCKED HER ON DA REGULAR??????

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAahhahahahah ahhahAHHAHAahahhahahahAHAHHAahahhaHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAH ahhahahahahhndaweilufhnliaeuhailunj

ONCE AGAIN SPUNKONHISDOG

FAILS

JUST LOG OFF FAGGOT

LOG OFF

hahahahahahahahaha you said tha same thing about me until i posted a pic givin u tha fuckin finger and wat does ur bitch ass do? put it in ur sig for like a month hahahahah cry me a river bitch, i already had u feelin hella moded im bout 2 do tha same thing 2 "ladieslove" n have him join ur ecrew of euro fags who i shut down
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote