View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
You've posted numerous pictures of yourself, and I've never seen you wear a single black and yellow glove, and if I ever saw you rock a hat like u-god is wearing, I would fly to bridgeport and knock it off your head with my dick.
thats retarded, look at ur argument, its fuckin retarded...
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
skamp...you know where i'm from...and ive spent weeks in the beat and around bridgeport....

let me rephrase it...they look like regular white college kids to me....

yo people be mad funny now...or was it always like this?...
man listen, i dunno where u visited in ct, but the port, please yo, when ever u come back let take u on a ride around my way...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote