View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #54
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I like what I see from Obama so far as well.

I am interested to see if/how he repeals Bush's tax cuts for the rich.

But he has shown that he has some nuts. He has to prove that he can "play nice" though too.

I am still cautiously optimistic.

Im not ready to suck his dick just yet, but it made me sick when people were talking shit before he even got sworn in.
he's brilliant as a politician though. he makes it easy to forget that due to his apparent honesty but the arguments are framed in a manner that makes his ideas very hard to attack. I think its going to make it hard for republicans to go after him in a way that will sway much public opinion. I'm hoping this leads to actual non-partisan politics that gets a lot of things accomplished.

You can't tell too much after a couple of days but like you I'm optimistic for the future.

Quote:
Yup, he's getting down, but I too am not too optimistic. I hope he could make U.S. a better country end the war and make the economy better, but it's an uphill battle.

May God be with him.
those things are gonna take more time. We'll be out of Iaq before we're actually out of battle. I don't think we'll be out of Afghanistan until Osama is caught or killed. and the economy never really changes overnight though I like that he understands that a strong economy is going to be based on a strong educational system and infrastructure. It just won't happen overnight.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 01-22-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote