View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #58
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I agree.

I think Bush was a shitty president.

I don't think he was inherently evil, and I think he was honestly doing what he felt was best for the country, and I also think he got dealt a shitty hand.

But even with all that, I think he wasn't what we needed.

But WE(not me personally, but the American people as a whole) are the ones who elected him for a SECOND TERM.

That's on us
that's actually debatable as there was a lot of shadiness going on in both elections, Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004. If the American people are guilty of anything then I think its allowing the elections to be close enough for him to jack 'em. I wished we had learned our lesson the first time around.

The opposite side to that argument is that it probably took things getting as shitty as they did for america to elect Obama so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote