View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #3202
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
old ass muffukkas man.

and how you agree, when the only good player in cavs history is here and NOW?
When i first started watch basketball in about 90-91 the Cavs had a sick team. Price, Daugherty, Nance, Hot Rod....but during those years nobody was getting past Jordan or the Bad Boys.

There were just way better teams back than and the average player was more skilled than the average player today, and i dont mean athletic ability, i mean actual basketball skills. there were a ton of dudes who were automatic with the mid range jumper.

I mean just look at Dream Team 1, and they left a bunch of dudes off.

OVerall the NBA was a better game back than. I could turn on any game and watch it. I can't do that these days.
Actual, this year is the first year i actually watch other games besides Cavs games. I've always watch Cavs games even when they were shitty. I'm a fan of the team.

ANd yes, as far as being a Cavs fan, this is a great time. But the early 90's team was just as exciting.