View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that had me el oh

I'M NOT TOO CHEAP

every single cent i make is used on food, clothing, shelter for my wife and kids. she ain't even got no job. but what you said is funny, because it's true, i am too cheap to get her anything. we've been banking on our income tax refund to bring us back to life since summer.

and i feel guilty because i save up for a 40 so i can catch a buzz on the weekend instead of buying her what? what can i buy with 2.25 besides a 40 of beast?

if she wants something, she gets it herself. i ain't got time to deal with that shit, i'm busying posting on here, writing shitty rhymes and making shitty beats. wife and kids are always gaming and shit. i don't know, fuck it, i guess i'll just go with a 22 oz instead of a 40. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote