View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

I think maybe each of the call center workers can take orders for more than one fast food location(to cut down on workers), but I'm not sure.

And it's the same way here with a lot of companies outsourcing their calls to India. One of the times I called about something, i could hardly understand the guy at all, so I just hung up.. and then I called back hoping I would understand the next person from India better, and I was able to understand that person more. I wasn't sure if it would have been more rude to just tell the guy that I couldn't understand him, or to just hang up.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote