View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread belongs in KTL.

Surprisingly, I enjoy tennis. One day like 3 years ago, my old roommate and I were trying to get a game of basketball together and we couldn't get enough people together, so we found some tennis rackets and we just started playing tennis.

Tennis is actually pretty fun to play, and after I started playing it, I started watching it sometimes.

I understand that a lot of people think it is gay, and I can't really argue that it isn't, but I like tennis.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Thanks for listening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote